PUBLIC SCHOOL 78
Because we know families want to always be in the know, here are a list of resources to assist you at home..
- PBS for parents - PBS Parents is a trusted online resource that's filled with information about your child’s development from birth through the early school years.
- Reading Rocket- Offers strategies, lessons,activities and ideas designed to help young children learn to read.
- Success to Read- Provides tips and techniques parents and teachers can use to teach children how to read.
- Everything ESL- Seven Teaching Strategies for Classroom Teachers of ELLs Learn 7 key strategies classroom teachers must know to provide an effective learning environment for ELLs.
- ABC Mouse- Helps kids learn to read through phonics, and teaches lessons in math, social studies, art, music, and much more.
- Discovery Education- Helps kids learn to read through phonics, and teaches lessons in math, social studies, art, music, and much more.
- Fun Brain- Fun brain is created for kids ages preschool through grade 8, offers more than 100 fun, interactive games that develop skills in math, reading, and literacy.
- Starfall- Free public service that teaches children to read with phonic.